Need help with style configuration ???

Mitchm
2013-12-03
2013-12-15
  • Mitchm

Mitchm - 2013-12-03

Hello friends,

I really loved the look of the theme that sublime text editor used, i have managed to tweak monokai theme to look similar to sublime, i love it.

However the last thing im battling with and i cannot figure out is this, please see the screenshot because it will be better to understand.

When some html is highlighted in dark yellow and then i select some text it becomes a slightly darker yellow but the contrast it not enough, can someone direct me on how to control this in notepad++ configuration so i can tweak the colors please.

http://i.imgur.com/0xoGLoa.png

Much love... Mitch

• cchris

cchris - 2013-12-15

The colour of selected text (background or foreground) is a global style, and unfortunately does not depend on the language, so you have to find a colour that suits all contexts. Not an easy job.

You can experiment with translucent selection background by sending the SCI_SETSELALPHA message to Scintilla, using either a macro, NppExec or some other scripting. The wParam parameter of this message is 0 (transparent) to 255 (opaque) or 256 (defaut, don't use translucency). Translucency in styles is not supported in N++, so you need an alternative interface as the above.

CChris

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks