- in translation template file: english.xml (same item id), thus not-translatable:
<Item id = "2401" name = "Tab Size :"/>
<Item id = "2401" name = "Max File :"/>
- on exit: dialog save changes not translatable
- Language/User Define non-translatable
- non-translatable entries on About form (Homepaga, Author, button)
- dock, undock buttons non-translatable
- Toggle User Language Define pannel should be have scrollbar when docked or resizible when undocked,
becouse i can't see all the content on 1024*768
- if you open run dialog and don't enter anything -> opens explorer
- dynamic resizing of static texts
- support for ASpell (of strings)
If you think I'm expecting to much just ignore parts of message (especially Feature request)
Some controls that I didn't and won't code for the multilanguage :
1. the Dock button
2. the About Dialog.
3. Menu Item : Language->User Define (I'll think about it)
4. some small dialogs
> - Toggle User Language Define pannel should be have scrollbar when docked or resizible when undocked,
> becouse i can't see all the content on 1024*768
I'm working on this issue.
> - dynamic resizing of static texts
This one neither
> - support for ASpell (of strings)
What is Aspell?
> - if you open run dialog and don't enter anything -> opens explorer
No, I won't do that.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.