How to compile N++ 3.6 ?

herlman
2006-06-15
2012-11-13
  • herlman

herlman - 2006-06-15

I have got SciLexer.dll using MSVC 6.0,and then when I compile npp.exe using Mingw 3.0,I got somthing wrong :

g++ -Xlinker --subsystem -Xlinker windows -o ../bin/npp.exe winmain.o Parameters
    .o Notepad_plus.o Notepad_plus_res.o Utf8_16.o regExtDlg_res.o regExtDlg.o Plugi
    nsManager.o ScintillaEditView.o DocTabView.o FindReplaceDlg.o UserDefineDialog.o
    Printer.o UserDefineDialog_res.o GoToLineDlg.o TabBar.o ControlsTab.o ToolBar.o
    StatusBar.o ImageListSet.o FileDialog.o Splitter.o SplitterContainer.o StaticDi
    alog.o URLCtrl.o AboutDlg.o RunDlg.o trayIconControler.o shortcut.o ShortcutMapp
    er.o BabyGridWrapper.o BabyGrid.o ShortcutMapper_rc.o SysMsg.o Process.o  tinyst
    r.o tinyxml.o tinyxmlerror.o tinyxmlparser.o WordStyleDlg_rc.o WordStyleDlg.o Co
    lourPicker.o ColourPopup_rc.o ColourPopup.o -mwindows -Wl,-s -Wl,--gc-sections -
    lcomctl32 -lshlwapi -lodbc32 -lodbccp32 -Os -s
    winmain.o(.data$_ZTV13PreferenceDlg+0x3c):winmain.cpp: undefined reference to `_
    ZN13PreferenceDlg11run_dlgProcEjjl@16'
    winmain.o(.data$_ZTV17PrintSettings2Dlg+0x3c):winmain.cpp: undefined reference t
    o `_ZN17PrintSettings2Dlg11run_dlgProcEjjl@16'
    winmain.o(.data$_ZTV11LangMenuDlg+0x3c):winmain.cpp: undefined reference to `_ZN
    11LangMenuDlg11run_dlgProcEjjl@16'
    winmain.o(.data$_ZTV16DefaultNewDocDlg+0x3c):winmain.cpp: undefined reference to
    `_ZN16DefaultNewDocDlg11run_dlgProcEjjl@16'
    winmain.o(.data$_ZTV10MarginsDlg+0x3c):winmain.cpp: undefined reference to `_ZN1
    0MarginsDlg11run_dlgProcEjjl@16'
    winmain.o(.data$_ZTV11SettingsDlg+0x3c):winmain.cpp: undefined reference to `_ZN
    11SettingsDlg11run_dlgProcEjjl@16'
    winmain.o(.data$_ZTV16PrintSettingsDlg+0x3c):winmain.cpp: undefined reference to
    `_ZN16PrintSettingsDlg11run_dlgProcEjjl@16'
    winmain.o(.data$_ZTV7BarsDlg+0x3c):winmain.cpp: undefined reference to `_ZN7Bars
    Dlg11run_dlgProcEjjl@16'
    make: *** [../bin/npp.exe] Error 1

Is there anybody who can tell me,what's wrong?

• Don HO

Don HO - 2006-06-18

It's because makefile was not updated.

The updated makefile comes with the release v3.7.

However, the binary compiled with minGW crashes all the time at launch time. If you find the reason please let me know.

Don

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks