Notepad++ 3.5 Release Candidate is available :
The official release will be distributed in 4 days on SourceForge If there's no serious bug found.
Here's the change log :
1. Double click on blank area to have a new document (Firefox behaviour).
2. Add "Set current document read only" command.
3. Fix the behaviour to hold the directory of closed file as current working directory.
4. Add "copy file name/full path/current directory to clipboard" feature.
5. Add an X button on upper right corner to close the current document.
6. Add the "incremental search" feature (Ctrl+Alt+F).
7. New toolbar feel & look (For the standard icons).
Thanks for the hard work.
Is it possible to add Comment/Uncomment without selecting a block for the new version 3.5?
Awesome. The new icons on the toolbar are great!! Fantastic improvement!
I will publish a new version of Function List Plugin also. Here changelog:
1. Docking on left side now possible
2. Bug in commented strings are removed. Strings with comment begin (e.g. "/*") are recognised as comment begin.
3. Function list do NOT parse the code, when it is NOT visible
4. Changed parsing rule of 'c++'. Now destructors visible again.
5. Changed parsing ruls of 'pascal'. Now Delphi are better supported (classes)
I had forgot a feature:
Now tooltip is available for function with braces like 'void functionName(param1, param2)'.
The tooltip displays the parameter list of the function (param1, param2).
The print icon on the tool bar does not have a tool tip.