When I try to replace this string "cfagc_new" with "csc_new", I get this result "abs abs". This was with "Search Mode" normal enabled.
I changed the "Search Mode" to "extended" and get the same results.
I think something got borken in the 6.0 upgrade.
Can you give a screen shot with some of the text and exactly the settings you're using - it doesn't do this for me in 6.0.
Interesting… when I tried the same test this morning, everything worked OK.
Perhaps it was me…
I did a replacement and got this for the first replacement: addhandler a
Subsequent replacements were fine.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.