A new version (0.9.4) of Nocc is available for download here:
This is a security release, upgrade is highly recommended. Under certain
conditions, one could, if he knows where to find a particular file, download
any file owned by the user running the Web server.
It's been tested and been stable for weeks with the new features below and,
therefore, we believe the best and most secure version of Nocc yet.
Home page should be updated soon:
* Improved mailto: parsing with text/plain messages.
* Speed up a bit by using ' instead of " for strings (faster parsing).
* Fixed Eudora attachments' name field in lowercase (patch from William
Emmanuel S. Yu).
* Fixed configuring protocol layout when connecting to an imap server.
* Fixed a security issue which allowed people to send critical system files
(attachments array is now kept in session data and several checks are
* Fixed empty IP address in send.php on Win32 (bug #415180).
* Fixed sending corrupted attachments when running on Win32 (bug #414497).
* Fixed a session problem with IE in HTTPS mode which prevented from
* Fixed missing '\r' when sending mail (bug #408232).
* Added Slovak, Hungarian, Greek, Czech, Chinese Simplified, Korean,
Portuguese Brazil and (still experimental) Hebrew translations.
* Added an error reporting control. No more 'undefined variable' warning
* Added a new theme 'newlook' from Anton Jakimov
* Images are now in 'theme/' folder.
* Added support for multiple domains/servers.
* Messages are now sent with the charset of the chosen language.
Thanks for your patches and translations.
See docs/TODO to help Nocc development. :)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.