From: Dave Cross <dave@da...> - 2005-12-28 22:16:35
Spirit Eagle wrote:
> I have read through your installation instructions, and have edited
> the specific config areas you say need to be altered, but the script
> still does not appear on the page it is to display.... any ideas on
> what I have missed or messed up? I am new to this sort of thing, so I
> must have missed/messed something.....
In order for us to help you, we need you to give us a little more
information about what is happening. Instructions on how to report
problems are given at
Basically you need to include the following information:
* Which of our programs you are using (including the specific version)
* The contents of the user configuration section that you have edited
* The address of the page where you are using our program
* A detailed explaination of the unexpected behaviour you are seeing
* The full text of any error messages you are seeing (including errors
from the web server error log)
Without this level of information, we would just be guessing - which is
a waste of your time and ours.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.