We have officially released NITRO 2.7. Highlights include:
- 12 new TREs: CSCCGA, CSCRNA, CSEPHA, CSEXRA, CSPROA, CSSFAA, CSSHPA, GRDPSB, J2KLRA, PIXQLA, SENSRB, XML_DATA_CONTENT
- Variety of minor memory leaks, access errors, and other bug fixes
- Fixed IOInterface and BandSource C++ API so overriding methods works as expected
- Several complexity level bugs
- Fixed bug in Windows involving reading and writing files larger than 4 GB
- Build system upgrades: Among other thing, building Java bindings is now easier as it's done directly through waf automatically
Thanks for using NITRO!
- The NITRO Team
Log in to post a comment.