ADT_A01 Insurance v2.5

Help
2010-03-23
2013-05-13
  • Daniel Hibbard

Daniel Hibbard - 2010-03-23

In ADT_A01 v2.5 there doesn't seem to be a way to add repeatable insurance fields. In v2.3 there was a getInsurance() method that allowed you to add multiple insurances. In v2.5 there isn't a getInsurance() Method. Can someone please help me with adding multiple insurances to an ADT_A01 message with v2.5

Thanks in Advance

• Nobody/Anonymous

It looks like there is a property called 'Insurance' that contains the grouping of insurances.

• Daniel Hibbard

Daniel Hibbard - 2010-03-23

I saw that, but I can only add 1 insurance not multiple. I need to be able to add up to 4 insurances but I only see a way of adding 1.

• Nobody/Anonymous

It looks like the HL7 database that I used to generate the structure for 2.5 is not correct.  You'll have to manually fix the class to allow for repetitions.  There should be a way to tell it that the segments/groups are repeating in the constructors. 

• Daniel Hibbard

Daniel Hibbard - 2010-04-06

It appeared to be that way. After looking through the source code I had to modify when it checked to see if the field was repeatable to always be true for the Insurance segment. Thanks for the conformation.

I believe there may be some other errors, but I have more or less worked around them, since the source code was available.

Thanks for the reply.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi,

Can I get the code you changed to achieve this? I am facing the same problem for retrieving the multiple IN1 segments.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks