we recently have released Nexuiz 2.2.2. This is mostly a bugfix release
for 2.2.1 - but some of those fixes are rather important.
Here's the changelog:
- fixed graphics corruption on graphics cards with more than 16 texture
units (like NVIDIA's Geforce 8 series). We'd like to thank the NVIDIA
engineers that tracked down the problem and provided hints to solve this
- no more disappearing flags in CTF
- doors can now be crushers ("spawnflags" "4")
- campaign LMS level wasn't winnable - fixed
- division by zero in bot code fixed (caused some annoying console spam when
developer was set, no further problems)
- fixed reading of .cfg files in DOS format (CRLF and no newline at end)
- fixed sv_maxrate (didn't do anything at all before)
- cvar quit_when_empty: when 1, the server will quit once it is empty
time limit is reached
- cvar spawn_debug 2: checks for duplicated items, and throws an error
- version info: if a client connects and has another Nexuiz version than
the server, he will get notified about the version number of the server
- server ping info is now colored for to indicate fast, medium, slow
- added support for textures with non-power-of-two sizes, fixes some blurry
- new snd_reload command to reload all sounds
- new cvar sv_adminnick that is used instead of the host name in chat
from the server console
You can download Nexuiz 2.2.2 on nexuiz.com.
Have a happy new year!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.