ImageReognitionHelper createNewNeuralNetwork method weird error

Help
2013-05-24
2013-05-24
  • TheHurricane

TheHurricane - 2013-05-24

Hello everyone,
    I`m trying to create a neural network in java (eclipse) and when I try using the createNewNeuralNetwork method i recieve the following error :

"The method createNewNeuralNetwork(String, Dimension, ColorMode, List< String >, List< Integer >, TransferFunctionType) in the type ImageRecognitionHelper is not applicable for the arguments (String, Dimension, ColorMode, List< String >, List< Integer >, TransferFunctionType)"

As you can see, the argument types and number are the same as required. I can't figure it out why wouldn't it work. I would really apreciate if someone could help me with this problem. Bellow is the code snippet where all the fields are created and populated :

List< String > imageLabels = new ArrayList< String >();
    HashMap<String, FractionRgbData=""> rgbDataMap = new HashMap<String, FractionRgbData="">();
    Iterator it = Loader.getPatterns().iterator();
    Person p = new Person();
    while(it.hasNext()) {
    p = (Person) it.next();
    imageLabels.add(p.getName());
    rgbDataMap.put(p.getName(), new FractionRgbData(p.getImage()));
    }
    List < Integer > neuronsCount = new ArrayList< Integer >();
    neuronsCount.add(new Integer(10));
    nn = ImageRecognitionHelper.createNewNeuralNetwork("PersonsNet",new Dimension(50,50),ColorMode.FULL_COLOR,imageLabels, neuronsCount, TransferFunctionType.SIGMOID);

Last edit: TheHurricane 2013-05-24
  • TheHurricane

TheHurricane - 2013-05-24

nevermind, i figured it out. It seems like the method needs org.neuroph.imgrec.image.Dimension and I was using java.awt.Dimension. Problem solved!

• Zoran Sevarac

Zoran Sevarac - 2013-05-24

Great!:)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks