A Toolchain with GCC 4.6.2 is in preparation.
The following changes have been additionally done:
- Binary version will only be available as EABI version. An arm-elf toolchain must be built from the sources.
- Thumb2 (ARMV7 only) has been added
- Directory structure of the libraries was changed for better overview. Differentiation of ARM926EJ-S and 966E-S is not necessary as they both use ARMV5TE command set.
Directory structure is now as follows:
- lib (Default - ARM Mode)
- lib\v5te (ARMV5TE - ARM Mode)
- lib\thumb (Default - Thumb Mode)
- lib\thumb\v5te (ARMV5TE - Thumb Mode)
- lib\thumb\thumb2 (ARMV7 - Thumb2 Mode)
It is not clear if the newlib contained in
* GCC 4.5.1-netx.0
was compiled with optimization enabled. Possibly they were compiled with -O1 switch. In the next days and update will be released as
This update will include newlib-1.19.0. Note that GCC-4.5.1 is not actual anymore and was not fixed, so please update to GCC-4.5.2... read more