NetworkMiner is now is stable and mature enough to advance to version "1.0".
I have therefore released NetworkMiner 1.0 on SourceForge today!
Here are some new features in NetworkMiner since the previous version:
* Support for Per-Packet Information header (WTAP_ENCAP_PPI) as used by Kismet and sometimes Wireshark WiFi sniffing.
* Extraction of Facebook as well as Twitter messages into the message tab. Added support to extract emails sent with Microsoft Hotmail (I.e. Windows Live) into Messages tab.
* Extraction of twitter passwords from when settings are changed. Facebook user account names are also extracted (but not Facebook passwords).
* Extraction of gmailchat parameter from cookies in order to identify users through their Google account logins.
* Protocol parser for Syslog. Syslog messages are displayed on the Parameter tab.
You can download NetworkMiner from any of the following urls:
Log in to post a comment.