Menu

S7-300/400 - HMI Delta (Dopsoft)

Help
2023-10-05
2024-09-12
  • Mohamed Altoumi

Mohamed Altoumi - 2023-10-05

Hello .
    I am using Simatic Manager V5.6(PLCsim) and Delta HMI software, I tried to make connection between these softwares but actually i have issue and the connection failed. (TCP read error 22 )

So please How can i solve this issue ?

Kind regards .

• Thomas Wiens

Thomas Wiens - 2023-10-05

First make sure, you start the programs on your Step 7 station in this order:

1. After PC start, before starting any Siemens application, start Nettoplcsim with admin rights and let it capture the TCP Port 102. Let Nettoplcsim in this state, with no configuration
    2. Start Siemens Software, start Plcsim, load program into Plcsim
    3. Configure Nettoplcsim, and start the Nettoplcsim server
    4. Make your tests

If this still doesn't work, please give more informations about the IP addresses you are using. Remember, that Nettoplcsim uses the address of your network interface of the PC where it's running. Example: if your configured Plc has the IP of 192.168.1.100, then you must set the network interface of the PC to the same address. Both addresses should be shown when you are using the browse (...) dialog from Nettoplcsim. If the network interface has a different address than the Plcsim address, you have to change the network address in your client application to this address.

For diagnosis, you can start the monitoring window via right click on the station in Nettoplcsim, then you should see if there are any connection attemps at all, an if successful, which data areas are requested.

• Mohamed Altoumi

Mohamed Altoumi - 2023-10-05

Hello Thomas Wiens

I did exactly all the steps, But did not work

please check the attachment files .

I looking forward for your reply.
    Kind regards .

Last edit: Mohamed Altoumi 2023-10-05
  • Thomas Wiens

Thomas Wiens - 2023-10-06

I'd say, the settings are ok and it should work.
    Are both programs (dopsoft and Plcsim/Nettoplcsim) running on the same machine, or in different machines? If different machines, try if you can ping the 192.168.0.45. And check if the port 102 is not blocked by any firewall.

• Abu Akhyaar

Abu Akhyaar - 2024-09-12

Hello Thomas, I'd also have the same error on HMI (TCP read error 22). I use TIA portal on vmware. I already ping vmare IP and there is no problem. I also allowed port 102 on firewall on my vmware. I've also enabled PUT/GET and Set PG/PC to S7ONLINE > PLCSIM.TCPIP.1
      What else should I check do u think?

Last edit: Abu Akhyaar 2024-09-12