kim - 2013-10-03

Hi there, good morning!

I'm trying to compile Netgen with that version of OCC but I'm stuck. First of all, I'd like to mention that I was able to compile both Netgen and nglib WITHOUT OCC correctly, and it worked. The problem is that I would need to give as input GEO files ones written with B-REP methodology, so that is not enough and, following the instructions on your website, I must install OCC as well.
I have downloaded the EXE of opencascade and followed the instructions of installation. Everything seemed to go alright. Then, I noticed that the system environment variables had not been set correctly. I've already written to OCC support team looking for a response.

However, I have added manually (I think that correctly) the libraries of OCC to netgen project, following this instructions:

Project Property:
C/C++ --> General --> Additional Include Directories: add "\OCC-DIR\ros\inc"

Linker --> General --> Additional Library Directories: add "\OCC-DIR\ros\win32\vc9\lib"
Linker --> Input --> Additional Dependencies:
TKernel.lib
PTKernel.lib
TKMath.lib
TKService.lib
TKV3d.lib
TKV2d.lib
TKBRep.lib
TKIGES.lib
TKSTL.lib
TKVRML.lib
TKSTEP.lib
TKSTEPAttr.lib
TKSTEP209.lib
TKSTEPBase.lib
TKShapeSchema.lib
TKGeomBase.lib
TKGeomAlgo.lib
TKG3d.lib
TKG2d.lib
TKXSBase.lib
TKPShape.lib
TKShHealing.lib
TKHLR.lib
TKTopAlgo.lib
TKMesh.lib
TKPrim.lib
TKCDF.lib
TKBool.lib

But now, when trying to compile it gives me the following error:
C1083 error can't open include file 'pthread.h'. no such file or directory, in mystdlib.h

I've googled the error but as the file is there and I also tried to copy it directly in the project folder without success. All that worked before when compiling netgen without OCC. precisely I don't understand why this header gives now an error, when it doesn't even belong to OCC.

Furthermore I've read this post, telling how to build netgen with OCC6.5 but i don't understand how to use that patch/ what to do:
http://sourceforge.net/p/netgen-mesher/discussion/905307/thread/b1717ef3#fd2d

Please andy help would be very appreciated. I've been stuck with all this for days and after reading almost all search entries on google I found no response that suited my case.

Regards