143 lines (95 with data), 4.7 kB
* Refactor to make less webby and more suitable to be a complete Netdisco app
* Network Map now shows all device neighbors and allows click-through nav
* Add new netdisco-daemon to handle port_control actions
* Add PoE control to port_control (+ up/down,vlan,name,location,contact)
* eradicate checks for dns column in node_ip table - now assumed to be there
* remove .pl from script names
* no longer deploy FK constraints with DB schema as they upset legacy netdisco.pm
* port cotrol user log check now looks for all actions
* node search switchport link shows connected nodes again
* show device IP in search results when DNS is not available
2.00_007 - 2012-11-25
* Add Port Control (admin table) features to web
* Implement DBIx::Class::Schema::Versioned support - DB schema is now versioned
* Navbar query for device with single hit redirects to Device details page
* Show device name on device details views (closes #30)
* Migrated to Font Awesome for a wider range of icon fonts
* Simple network map showing *some* links between devices
* Individual column selections for connected nodes and devices
* Move DBIC virtual tables into Virtual:: namespace (closes #19)
* Maintain node search options when changing navbar query (closes #27)
* Device port connected devices now off, Display Cols shown by default
* Remove various dummy <a> tags that were encouraged by Bootstrap
* Node search link enables connected devices column (closes #31)
* Better layout of sidebar pinning
* Fix netgear port ordering (closes #26)
* Fix Foundry 10GE port ordering
* Icon to copy Navbar search text to Device Search Options field (closes #11)
* Typeahead on the main navbar search (for devices only)
* Support for have_nodeip_dns_col setting (closes #14)
* Set focus to navbar search on initial login or when changing to home (closes #24)
* Port filter supports basic */?/%/_ wildcards (closes #25)
* Native copy of the Netdisco sort_port routine (#17)
* Refactor begin hooks (closes #16)
* Re-engineer link generation to ensure sane defaults and remembered options.
This came as a side-effect of removing JS-only links (closes #21)
* Replace jquery-collapser with Bootstrap's collapser
* Upgraded to Twitter Bootstrap 2.1.0 - customized for 13px font 18px line
* Factor out inventory queries to the Device ResultSet (closes #20)
* Clicking on a port to restrict search now uses AJAX instead of page get
* Fix sidebar hiding not making main content reflow to full window width (#15)
* Inventory page
* Migrate to Twtitter Bootstrap v2.x (thanks Eric Miller!)
* Device Ports table port name is clickable to limit to that port only
* Tidy up display of Device Port Neighbors
* Refactor all SQL/DBIC to be smarter and more efficient
* Fix Net::MAC explosion (#8)
* Fix partial IP Addr explosion (#7)
* Set distinct on device search (#12)
* Fix strikethrough on tab change (#9)
* Sidebar can be pinned in place to keep it visible when scrolling.
* Browser History is updated with each tab change (HTML5 State). Also
the browser url is updated, meaning the Bookmark icon is no longer
* Sidebar is now on the right hand side of the window, and is only
displayed when there are options for the current tab.
* Refactor Stylsheets to better organise and comment the settings.
* When Device Search sidebar is in use, strikethrough the navbar search.
* "Show All Ports" in Device Ports view:
A little sweeping brush icon appears when the ports view is filtered.
Clicking the icon will clear the filter and resubmit the form.
* Sidebar can be hidden and unhidden to assist viewing of wide tables.
* Added Print Stylesheet (hides navbar and sidebar).
* Added this Changes file.
* Reorganised TT template file names and locations.
* Connected device Age is now rounded to the minute.
* Join type to OUI table is now "LEFT" to allow empty OUI table.
* Device Ports Legend show/hide arrow was pointing the wrong way.
* Increase TT WHILE_MAX to allow very long lists of ports.
* Initial release on an unsuspecting world.