From: Dave Shield <D.T.Shield@li...> - 2008-09-20 10:04:06
I'm happy to announce the release of version 5.4.2 of Net-SNMP,
which is the newest version in the development of the project
and contains many bug fixes over the 5.4.1 release.
The most significant changes are
- [PATCH 1921861]: Avoid endless loop after truncating 64bit int
- Better handling of CONTAINER_INSERT failures with multiple indices
- [PATCH 2023633]: add SCTP-MIB implementation (Linux only)
- suppress annoying "registration != duplicate" warning for root oids
- [BUG 2023803]: Compilation problems on HP-UX 11.31
- Update to libtool 1.5.26
- Add support for AIX 6.x.
A fuller list of bug fixes and applied patches can be found in the
CHANGES file, and is also included as part of the SourceForge
release notes on the download page for this version.
Apologies if you receive two copies of this announcement.
We've been having some issues with the mailing lists.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.