This patch adds a "Highlight All" checkbox to the Find
- when checked, will cause all search matches to be
highlighted. Highlighting begins when user clicks on
the "Find" button.
- Previous highlights will be cleared before beginning a
new search of different search string and/or search
- To cleared the highlights explicitly, uncheck
the "Highlight All" checkbox.
- The "Highlight All" checkbox will toggle automatically to
reflex the highlighting state of the active tab.
- the default highlighting color is yellow, which can be
changed with "nedit.searchHiliteColor" resource.
Some sample snapshots has be uploaded.
The highlighting algorithm used in this patch has been
adapted from Andrew Hood's find_all() macro.
Log in to post a comment.