Tags are not found if the referenced tag contains a
semicolon ";". This seems to be the reason for the
problems with certain tag constellations reported on
the NEdit developers mailing list recently.
The patch appended should fix this. It does the
- scan for the last instead of the first semicolon
termintation of the tag search expression
- support for standard ctags expressions containing
- better distinction between exuberant ctags formats 1
(=standard ctags) and 2 (standard exuberant ctags)
- translate the search expression into a NEdit
compatible RE and search
the tag using regex search (On search time, not on load
- fixed a missing XtFree() call
Log in to post a comment.