From: David Kaplan <dmkaplan@uc...> - 2005-01-09 00:30:36
I just tested building rpm's with the latest changes and there is a
problem. In driver/Makefile, I had:
This was changed to
The reason I used the original naming is that it is more inline with the
standard automake results. Usually, sbindir=$(prefix)/sbin in a
Makefile generated by automake and prefix=$(DESTDIR)/usr. rpmbuild
expects the naming conventions from automake and works best with
that. /sbin by itself doesn't generally get a name.
To fix this, I can either patch the spec file so that it uses the naming
convention you currently have. This is easy. On the other hand, if you
are thinking of ever going to automake for this project, using the
standard naming convention now seems like a good idea.
Let me know what direction you want to go.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.