Version 0.5 has been released. The following are the major changes
Version 0.5 2004-03-08
* Integrated RPM packaging.
* Better makefiles.
* New simpler installation.
* Better support for multiple driver and cards.
* Compiles on some more kernels.
* Suspend/resume follow new power management driver model and
work with S3/S4.
* Powerup the card during initializtion so ndiswrapper works if
the card is in powered down state.
* Background AP scanning is removed, so it doesn't affect IP
* WEP key and essid can be set in any order, not necessarily
key first and essid later.
* Essid is set twice with a delay in between so that it gets
set properly the first time after the machine is booted.
* A new util for controlling the radio for Averatec 5110HX
From: Sebastian Abt <sabt@sa...> - 2004-03-08 10:54:36
* Pontus Fuchs <pontus.fuchs@...> wrote:
> * Powerup the card during initializtion so ndiswrapper works if
> the card is in powered down state.
Seems to doesn't work here (still intel 2001b on fujitsu-siemens amilo
whois: sabt-ripe - phone: +49 (0)160 90759764
email: sabt@... - pgp-pubkey: 0xD008DA9C
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.