Is it possible to use NCO commands or operators from Visual Studio C++? If so, how?
Yes, it is.
1) Open the solution file in /qt/nco.sln
2) Select the operator you want to run by right mouse selecting it and then choosing the pop up menu option "Set as Startup Project"
3) Right click on the operator project and choose "Properties"
4) Enter the command line arguments in the "Debugging" , "Command Arguments" entry.
Note here that the name of the operator is not included in the arguments:
For example, on the command line for ncks you would run
ncks -v lat in.nc
on the "Command Arguments" of Visual Studio for ncks, this translates to
-v lat in.nc
5) Right click on the operator project and choose "Properties", "C/C++". Select the DLL type library for the Debug configuration
6) Run with the menu "Debug", "Start without debugging"
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.