Programm crashed on exporting pdf, when previously exported pdf is already open by another program an thats why not writeable. See crashlog.
Crashlog from exporting pdf
Thanks for reporting this bug. NClass really should not crash if the PDF file is opened by another process. I fixed the code in SVN so it will be part of the next release. If you don't want to use the SVN version of NClass, there is a simple workaround, of course: Close the PDF file at the other application before exporting ;)
An error occurred to loading PDFExport.dll on start up, and launched. (using winXP, NCLass v2.03).
And resolved by moving "./bin/plugins/PDFExport.dll" to "./bin/PDFExport".
To the report above.
Two questions to clarify:
- Did you use the installer or the compressed binaries?
- You moved "./bin/plugins/PDFExport.dll" to "./bin/PDFExport.dll"?
Hi! Thank you for quick response.
And I'm sorry for my broken English.
- I tried both.
- yes (to trouble shoot)
A message was shown in dialogue:
There was an error while loading the plugins:
PDFExport, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublickKeyToken=null
That's really strange. I wasn't able to reproduce this bug until now, so I need more input :)
- Which is your (Windows) locale?
- Could you send me a screenshot of the error message since it should display some more information than you wrote?
- Which .NET framework is available on your machine?
- After moving the PDFExport.dll to the bin directory: Do you see the menu entry "Plugins/Export as PDF..." (or so)?
I hope to find out whats going wrong there with these informations.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.