A comment in nsd/driver.c states:
* Hint: NsQueueConn may fail to queue a certain
* socket to the designated connection queue.
* In such case, ALL ready sockets will be put on
* the waiting list until the next interation,
* regardless of which connection queue they are
* to be queued.
This may be a problem for quick error reponses (Server
Busy, Error etc.), whose connection now needs to be
kept open, consuming resources, when an empty queue
exists which could service the request.
Log in to post a comment.