NaviPOWM is planned to be a car navigation system capable of running on a variety of operating systems. Only OSM based map data is supported. Realtime routing engine is planned in a later version. Geocaching and city guide functionality are also planned.
New in version 0.2.5:
- fixed bugs:
- 2964054: speeds and oceantiles should be loaded from OSM2POWM path
- 2964466: Operator shown instead of name
- 2973833: TrackLog must show real GPSCoor
- 2974142: Oneway
- 2974500: Coastline bug when coastline also border
- 2976212: ROUNDABOUT
- implemented feature requests:
- 1828272: No aygshell.dll on PNA systems
- 2762052: Optimized display of greater areas
- 2959663: Add option -q for "quiet"
- 2976915: Option -b xmin,ymin,xmax,ymax for OSM2POWM
- 2979185: Visibility of speed-pos box adjustable
- 2979561: Make OSM2POWM use more than one thread
- 2980508: Show oneway arrow on streets
- 2991340: Save received data also as GPX file
- coastlines bugfixing and speedup
- area display (sea) speedup
- reorganized directories
- support for CMake
Log in to post a comment.