NaviPOWM is planned to be a navigation system capable of running on a variety of operating systems. At this time, only OSM based map data is supported. Realtime routing engine is planned in a later version. Geocaching and city guide functionality are also planned.
- fixed bugs:
- 1826737: Win-Qt: Logo not disappearing
- 1828290: Medion P4410: Street name in DEMO not visible
- 1829024: redefinition of size_t (compile error on 64 bit)
- 1829056: problems with negative latitudes and longitudes
- 1829491: DEMO mode doesn't allow timeouts of less than 1 second
- implemented feature requests:
- 1828282: show zoom buttons
- 1834978: make baud rate configurable
- turned off case sensitivity for keys in INI file
- turned off case sensitivity for some values (on and off) in INI file
Log in to post a comment.