This release contains a very important bugfix related to RAS. Anyone using RAS should upgrade.
1. Bugfix of "kernel oops on RRQ" (suggested by sabalon)
2. Remove unnecessary handling of Information signal (suggested by quan xiaowen)
3. Replace parameter gkrouted_only with safe_calling_mode
4. Call set_h225_addr directly instead of its pointer set_h225_addr_hook
Please remember every release is not based on its previous release. Apply it to a clean kernel.
1. Replaced parameter callforward_filter with internal_net
2. Added support for H.323 signal proxy/softswitch
3. Added missing T.120 support in OLCA
4. Bugfix of put expectation after get.
5. Changed all helper structure definitions to meet some compilers
6. Check range first in sequence extension to save a nanosecond
Update for 2.6.18
This release contains an important bugfix, all users should upgrade.
Call Forwarding support are greatly improved. Now this module can guess route by default. parameter "internal_net" is only needed when you have a very complex network.
1. Improved Call Forwarding support
2. Added missing T.120 support in OLCA
3. Changed all helper structure definitions to meet some compilers
This is a bugfix release. Any previous releases should be upgraded.
1. Fixed parser error propagation (Patrick McHardy)
2. Fixed sequence extension parsing (found by Patrick McHardy)
1. Bugfix of ASN.1 decoding of choice.
2. Bugfix of checking TPKT size < 4
3. Bugfix of put expectation after get.
This is a bugfix version. Anyone using 0.9 should upgrade.
1. Bugfix of internal network calculation
2. Renamed confusing parameter name 'cf_lan' to 'internal_net'
This release added support for Call Forwarding and a related parameter 'cf_lan'. Document for this new feature is comming up at http://nath323.sourceforge.
I'll release a patch for 2.6.17-rc2 as soon as possible.
1. Changed default_rrq_ttl from int to uint (Patrick McHardy)
2. Removed some trailing spaces
These changes have been submitted into the kernel tree and will be in 2.6.17-rc2.
Kernel 2.6.17-rc is still using version 0.4. This patch is to update it to versiob 0.7. You must apply this patch AFTER you apply patch-2.6.17-rc1 against 2.6.16.
NAT H.323 now is part of the official Linux kernel 2.6.17-rc1. Thank everybody who has helped me on this project!
1. Added new parameter 'default_rrq_ttl'. This is used to prevent Q.931 expectation expire too early when there is no
timeToLive in RRQ and RCF.
2. Made get_h245_addr static (suggested by Adrian Bunk)
3. Changed to use EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL (suggested by Adrian Bunk)
1. Function 'get_h225_addr' incorrectly defined as 'static' (found by Andrew Morton)
No changes. Just keep up with the new kernel version.
1. Changed gkrouted_only default to 1 (Patrick McHardy)
2. Removed #ifndef offsetof in ASN.1 parser (Patrick McHardy)
3. Initialized datalen to 0 in ras_help to silence an incorrect gcc warning (Patrick McHardy)
The main new feature of this release is T.120 support. So chat, whiteboard, file transfer and other T.120 applications are supported.
The second new feature is a parameter "gkrouted_only" for ip_conntrack_h323 module. Normally, when an endpoint registers with a gatekeeper, calls from anywhere to this endpoint will be forwarded by Linux firewall. If you don't think this is safe and your gatekeeper supports proxy function (like GNUGK), you can set gkrouted_only to 1. Thus, only calls from the gatekeeper will be forwarded to the registered endpoint.... read more
1. Added support for multiple TPKTs in one packet (suggested by Patrick McHardy)
2. Avoid excessive stack usage (based on Patrick McHardy's patch)
3. Added support for non-linear skb (based on Patrick McHardy's patch)
4. Fixed missing H.245 module owner (Patrick McHardy)
5. Avoid long RAS expectation chains (Patrick McHardy)
6. Fixed incorrect __exit attribute (Patrick McHardy)
7. Eliminated unnecessary return code
8. Fixed incorrect use of NAT data from conntrack code (suggested by Patrick McHardy)
9. Fixed TTL calculation error in RCF
10. Added TTL support in RRQ
11. Better support for separate TPKT header and data
1. Changed source format to follow kernel conventions.
2. Deleted some unnecessary structures.
3. Minor fixes.
The home page is at http://nath323.sourceforge.net. It includes a simple manual and other information.
This kernel patch enables Linux to support connection tracking and network address translation of H.323 protocol. For now, it supports RAS, Faststart, H.245 tunnelling and all RTP/RTCP based media.
This is the initial version for kernel 2.6.15.