NAT Braille sources are now available on sourceforge trough svn.
Sourceforge svn has been set to be a mirror of https://svn.liris.cnrs.fr/nat
Commits are delayed on sourceforge (between 2 and 5 days).
We finally decided to publish file releases directly on sourceforge.
Releases remain available at http://natbraille.free.fr
NAT 2.0rc has been released last tuesday and is available at
Features already implemented in version 1.5 :
- Supported input formats : OpenDocument (Openoffice) and text
- Translated Brailles : French Grade 1 and French Mathematics
- Mathematical bi-dimensional structures (arrays, tables, matrix)
- Smart mathematical hyphenation
- Transcription fine tuning: page size, Braille printing, Braille
tables, hyphenation...... read more
NAT release 1.5.0 (stable) is available for download on http://natbraille.free.fr
NAT is a free universal Braille translator. You should consult the official website: http://natbraille.free.fr
Release candidate 1.5.Orc is now available. See Nat braille website http://natbraille.free.fr
Last development version of NAT can be download on the following svn repository:
A new stable release of NAT is available on the official website: http://natbraille.free.fr
A new release of NAT is available on the official website: http://natbraille.free.fr