Menu

I cannot find "ApplicationFramework.lib "

Help
2009-04-01
2013-06-12
  • dongman kim

dongman kim - 2009-04-01

I'd like to compile OCWrappers.dll in "OCWrapperSplit.sln".

While Building, I met the following error msg.

"cannot find ApplicationFramework.lib "

But I cannot find or build the "ApplicationFramework.lib "

and the below lib files is not found.

" ApplicationFramework.lib FoundationClasses.lib ModelingAlgorithms.lib ModelingData.lib Visualization.lib "

I don't know where they are,

Please let me know how to find that or build the upper lib files.

Thank you in advance.

• LordCip

LordCip - 2009-04-05

Hello,

The split wrappers were an experiment that the final linker did not work eventually. This is why they don't work. They remain in SVN as a proof that the compilation works by parts. It tries to split OCWrappers. Anyway, at the end it seems them to not working.
      You should compile the vcproj from projects:
      OCWrappersApplicationFramework
      OCWrappersFoundationClasses
      etc.

To make it work, you should switch on release version and should select the libs for it.

they will create the lib needed for this build. Anyway, the final compilation did not succeed so I think that is a not proper way to work on. This experiment wants to make possible to use multiple cores on compiling the wrappers, which happen to be the most costy operation in compiling NaroCAD.

If it works to you the compilation to you share the secret, and we will replace the compilation source to use the lib files and compilation to reduce in dual and quad core machines (or 8 core if you have i7 or an workstation).

Anyway, the result should be the same as Lib\OCWrappers.dll which is already compiled, so you may not need to compile extra projects.