NaroOCCWrapper Tutorial

Help
Anonymous
2013-03-18
2013-10-01
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-03-18

Hello,

First of all, I would like to congratulate the NaroCAD Team  for the great job done with NaroCAD. It is very impresed. I contact to you because I was wondering if there is any chance to provide an small tutorial or example how to use the NaroOCCWrapper in a new C# project. I am newbie and I would like to create an application using the NaroCAD OCC Wrapper and C#, I checked the code of NaroCAD but I got lost.

So i was wondering if there is any chance that you provide us with an small tutorial or example. I will be more than happy to help in anything.

Thanks in advance.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2013-03-19

Hello bxtrx,

Thank you for your fast reply. I checked the code last day, and I tried to compile it but I couldnt it. I am using it Visual Studio 10 and SharpeDevelop. But I was not able to make it works.

Do I have to use a Visual Studio 2008 express?

Thanks in advance again.

• bxtrx

bxtrx - 2013-03-20

Hello,

As far as I remember for old wrappers we used VS2008.

Best regards.

• shabadan

shabadan - 2013-08-22

Hello,
    any news about a tutorial on how to use the NaroOCCWrapper in a new C# project?
    I am a newbie in C# but I would like to play with the NaroOCCWrapper trying to create my small app. Any help to start will be much appreciated.
    Thank you very much in advance

• Juan Manuel Romero Martín

Hello Shabadan,

Did you manage to set a basic c# program using the NaroOCCWrapper? I am also intereted on it.

Thanks

• roxf

roxf - 2013-09-13

Hello,

I am working on a small demo application using the new wrappers (for OpenCascade 6.5.5) and a tutorial for it and will let you know as soon as it's ready.

• Egon Sepp

Egon Sepp - 2013-10-01

Hey,
    I am also very interested in the .NET wrapper. I tried to use OCWrappers.dll from the NaroCad Installation but i always get a Librarynotfound exception. So I am realy looking forward for a demo and a quick tutorial on how to use the wrappers, new or old.

Thanks