The codestats module did not quite fit what I needed it
to do which was to allow me to get a linecount for
multiple kinds of file types, label them and append the
output to a file.
So I made the modifications needed to enable this
functionality. I have included a patch file for the
CodeStats.cs file located in the Tasks folder as well as 2
new files for the CodeStatsType and
Please let me know what I need to do to get this
integrated into NAntContrib.
* Made it so you can append to the output file
* Made it so that you can choose to only show the
summary for the whole fileset instead of individual files.
* Added buildname attribute
* Fixed bug with the file summary output including the
directory and filename twice
* Re-formatted xml document output so that for each
run, it creates a code summary node, then a linecount
node for each fileset and a file summaries/summary node
for each individual file.