The solution is not being compiled correctly in a specific
circumstance. I tried to compile a solution using the
<solution> task and then the build failed because there
was some test classes that passed not the test. Then I
opened the solution, removed the test classes from the
test project and saved it. After that, I tried to compile
second time, still using <solution> task. The build failed
again because the same classes which I just removed
from the project were still there and causing the build to
I suppose that NAnt is detecting changed source files in
order to compile only them, but it is not dealing with
cases when only the project file is changed because
some source files were removed, for example.
Log in to post a comment.