[nanoRC]:(http://sourceforge.net/p/nanorc) is a light rc system for embedded system use. It's all shell scripts, now it's code only works with busybox ash. nanoRC has features below:
- GPL licensed.
- shell script implemented.
- colorized output for booting message.
- support login, colorized issue when ready for login
- simple gentoo like network configuration files.
- support auto insmod and create device node according to a specified conf file.
- support runlevels: start, default, reboot, shutdown.
- ready to use rc functions for output message, start or stop a daemon.
[nanoRCdoc] is the documentations about how to use nanoRC, including requirements, busybox configurations, Kernel configurations and the Usage of auto-module-device , network and many other system service and config, howto write a service script etc.