[nanoRC]:(http://sourceforge.net/p/nanorc) is a light rc system for embedded system use. It's all shell scripts, now it's code only works with busybox ash.
* nanoRC has features below:
0. GPL licensed.
1. shell script implemented.
2. colorized output for booting message.
3. support login, colorized issue when ready for login
4. simple gentoo like network configuration files.
5. support auto insmod and create device node according to a specified conf file.
6. support runlevels: start, default, reboot, shutdown.
7. ready to use rc functions for output message, start or stop a daemon.
For any further info about nanoRC , manual, code etc, please reference to
Documents about how to use nanoRC is located in dir doc.
If you want to join the developement or you have a patch , please mailto:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
nanoRC is GPL licensed and the main code should be rights reserved to dangbinghoo.