Changes since 0.6
- Moved some frameworks out of core Nanning.
- Support for inner classes in attributes, somewhat refactored.
- Changed pointcut model a little bit.
- Remote framework now supports marshalling nested objects.
- Bunch of bug-fixes.
Miss 0.7? Well, it was an internal release only.
Changes since 0.5
- Initial implementation of new [xml based configuration] format based on [AspectSystem].
- Large set of smaller refactorings and bugfixes (thanx to Clover and IDEA Inspector...).
- Now Maven-builds work in src-distributions (ant-builds support temporarily removed).
- Reimplemented AspectSystem with better abstractions (and much better performance).
- Profiler sample from Khalil Bouhamza.
- Reimplemented optional Object ID support.
Changes since 0.3:
- Introduced ClockedTransaction
- Refactored CountingPrevayler and so on into FilterPrevayler
- Added some sanity asserts for common missusages of CheckpointPrevayler
Changes since 0.2:
- Switched to CheckpointPrevayler and Prevayler 2.0. Object IDs removed.
I will start releasing Nanning on a weekly basis from now on.
Second release of Nanning Aspects, the aspect oriented programming framework for Java based on dynamic proxies.
Almost complete rewrite since 0.2.