The following patch will get Nagios up and running on Solaris
- Solaris lacks scandir and alphasort
- convertcfg needs my_strsep
And also a few enhancements that people have requested of me:
- "make install-config" won't clobber live config files
- "daemon-init reload" had a reversed test
- With a passive service check, if Nagios can't resolve the hostname it
will try resolving it as an IP address. Useful for dealing with equipment
having no DNS entries :-(
- a "telnet:HOSTNAME" link is created in the host and service detail pages.
This should really be driven by an optional parameter in the extended host
information definition. I'll see what I can do about that.
Tom Bertelson "Any sufficient advanced technlogy
GE Card Services is indistinguishable from magic."
tbertels@... -- Arthur C. Clarke
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.