From: Eric Stanley <estanley@na...> - 2013-10-16 00:10:26
Nagios Core 4.0.1 has just been released and can be downloaded from
Thanks to all who contributed to the updated code and those who tested the release candidates. Changelog is below.
4.0.1 - 10/15/2013
* Added compiler flags in RPM spec file to reduce compiler noise (Dan
* Added logging of failure in dlclose() call (Anton Lofgren)
* Added a simple query handler interface, nagios-qh.rb (Dan Wittenberg)
* Multiple code simplifications, additional error handling in downtime
code (Andreas Ericsson)
* Reverted commit f99a9a7b which set check_interval to 1 if it was
configured as zero.
* Corrected order of arguments when logging unknown hosts/services
* Downtime initialized before retention data read (Eric Stanley)
* Patches to make RPM build again (Dan Wittenberg)
* Ensure that scheduled_downtime_depth never drops below zero (Andreas
Nagios Enterprises, LLC
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.