From: Eric Stanley <estanley@na...> - 2013-08-30 18:28:21
Nagios Core 3.5.1 has just been released and can be downloaded from
Thanks to all who contributed to the updated code and those who tested the release candidates. Changelog is below.
3.5.1 - 08/30/2013
* Added handler for SIGXFSZ signal (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #444: Nagios 3.5.0 problem with macro $ADMINEMAIL$ : @ is converted to %40 after 2 nagios reload (Duplicate of bug #407)
* Fixed bug #407: Reloading nagios config causes spaces in notifications to become plus signs (Alexey Dvoryanchikov)
* Fixed bug #445: Adding triggered downtime for child hosts causes a SIGSEGV on restart/reload (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #375: Freshness expiration never reached and bug #427: freshness threshold doesn't work if it is set long (Scott Wilkerson, Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #432: Downtime scheduled as "Nagios Process" and not the Users name (Sam Lansing, Eric Stanley)
Nagios Enterprises, LLC
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.