From: Hendrik Baecker <andurin@pr...> - 2009-07-17 06:38:12
NDOUtils 1.4b8 was just released and can be downloaded from:
Please report problems to the nagios-devel list at:
or to the Nagios Tracker at:
1.4b8 - 07/16/2009
NOTE: ** Requires Nagios 2.7 or higher, or Nagios 3.0b6 or higher
- Added additional error messages during failed startup
- Better MySQL library detection (Ton Voon, Herbert Straub, and Nagios
- Removed Postgres options to configure script, as it is not yet supported
- Compiler flag fix for building on GNU/kFreeBSD systems (Hendrik Frenzel)
- Added lock_file option
- Fix debug file permission race (Lars Michelsen)
- More error reporting if debug file can not be opened
- Fix wait for childs on SIGCHLD
- Added long_output support
- Fix missing SIGTERM forwarding to childs
- Fix fmt specifier in ndo2db_daemonize()
- Escape custom values in 'customvariablestatus' and 'customvariables'
- Fix ndomod doesn't execute rotate_command propperly
- Fix several compiler warnings
- Rewrite ndo2db init script, install it with 'make install-init'
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.