Nagios 3.0.5 has just been released and can be obtained from:
This release includes security fixes for a possible Cross Site Request
Forgery reported by Wikimedia. Thanks to Mark Young, Andreas Ericsson,
Hendrik Baeker, and Tim Starling for patches, testing, and doc updates!
The Changelog is listed below:
3.0.5 - 11/04/2008
* Security fix for Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) bug reported by Tim
* Sample audio files for CGIs removed from distribution
* Fix for mutliline config file continuation bug
* Minor fix to RPM spec file
* Fix for AIX compiler warnings
* Minor sample config file fix
* Added documentation on CGI security issues
- Ethan Galstad
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.