Nagios 3.0.4 has just been released and can be downloaded from:
This release features a number of bug fixes ranging from CGI bugs, to
high CPU utilization. Thanks to all the community members who created
patches for these issues!
Here's the Changelog since 3.0.3:
3.0.4 - 10/15/2008
* Fix for properly terminating plugins when parent processes get killed
(e.g. using 'killall nagios' with check_timeout plugins running
* Fix for event broker callback when service notifications are disabled
* Fix for scheduling scheduling servicegroup downtime with 'hosts too'
option in CGIs
* Fix for segfault under Solaris with NULL plugin output
* Fixes for bugs in sample event handlers - stop/start active service
checks and enable notifications
* Cosmetic fix for logging of notifications
* Fix for high CPU utilization under OS X
* Fix for host/service name encoding in CGIs (trends and availability
- Ethan Galstad
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.