I just uploaded version 0.3.4 to the MythTv Player website.
Major changes are that it is now possible to delete recordings and that
the list of recordings is automatically updated when the backend starts
recording a new program or a program is delete remotely. It is also
possible to disable the streambuffer (which is only needed on wireless),
and to open recordings from a windows share instead of streaming it from
the backend. This is a bit faster and can utilize the network more.
Besides that, many fixes have been made.
Full changelog can be found below
Enjoy and do not hesitate to give feedback/bugs to my mail or the forums.
- When pressing Right/Left multiple times, the player suddenly seeked
from 0:00. Fixed.
- Disable the "Do you want to automatically skip commercial?" messagebox
when no commercial.
marks exist. For example, it is not possible to retrieve the
commercial marks through the
mythtv protocol before MythTv 0.19.
- When length of recording is unknown, "Unknown" is now shown in GUI.
- Error shown when SDL can not be initialized.
- Length of shows that are still recording should now be handled correctly.
- Recordings can now be opened from windows shares. Can be configured by
<WindowsShare> in the config file.
- Streambuffer can now be disabled by setting <StreamBufferEnabled> to
'0' in the config file.
The streambuffer is really only needed when streaming on wireless.
- Fixed bug where player froze when trying to play file that did not exist.
- Recordings can now be deleted. Can be disabled by changed
<DeleteRecordingsEnabled> to '0'
in the config file.
- The player now receives events from the backend. The program list is
updated when a new show is being recorded. So, no need to press the
update button anymore.
- When the recording that is currently played is deleted, the player
stops and notifies user.
- Recording groups are now sorted and number of recordings in groups
shown if larger then 1.
(A bit of inspiration from mythweb)
- AlwaysOnTop did not work as intented. It was disregarded after a
fullscreen-mode, or when
the window was resized.
- GUI. Added subtitle to recording information and now shows
hour/minutes of the airtime.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.