I am proud to annouce that we finally can release a new version of MythTv Player just before Christmas. Version 0.7.0 is here, and we hope you will like it.
The new Release can be downloaded here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtvplayer/files/Stable%20Builds/0.7/MythTv_Player_0.7.0.exe/download
We will move 0.6 now to the archive, and we suggest that you upgrade all old installations soon!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Summary from the changelog:
- Multilanguage support added
- Volume is no longer set to default (maximum) when opening next LiveTv chain element
- Going back to fullscreen when opening next LiveTv chain element
- Video window size now persists when opening a new recording or LiveTv stream
- Fixed: Disable Screensaver not saved
- Added realtime commskip (Patch by Michael Drons)
- improved AC3 playback (still only 2 channels are used)
- added icon to SDL window
- Fixed comm. skip pop-up if preferences were not set to "Ask every time"
- Files can only be deleted if enabled in preferences
- Introduced sws_scale for transformation from RGB to YUV for performance reasons
- Mythtv Protocol support up to Version 64 (0.24 added)
- added: download files on context menu (needs "WindowsShare" configed in config.xml to be enabled)
- added: Play video with external player on context menu (needs "WindowsShare" configed in config.xml to be enabled)
- changed defaults: Deinterlazing is on, widescreen is on, screensaver disabled
- added: mythtv player will ask if you want to open video in an external player on playback problems
- added: netbook gui (enable in config.xml) for low screen resolutions