Version 2.1.4. Changes from 2.1.3:
Previous release was missing some files.
Version 2.1.3. Changes from 2.1.2:
Fixed a PHP warning reported by Jos. Queiroz <email@example.com>
Fixed a bug reported ajaykay at users.sourceforge.net, affecting the next-previous links in IPSitesSummaries reports.
Version 2.1.2. Changes from 2.1.1:
Added 64 bit support for binary importer
Fixed sorting related bugs reported by provoostce at users.sourceforge.net
Installation bugfix and minor version number increase. If you're already using 2.0.13, no need to upgrade.
* Added latest release of binary importer from http://nightwolf.polaco.pro.br/mysar/
* Added template fix by Shembel Yuriy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added Russian localisation by Shembel Yuriy <email@example.com>
* Merged corrections by Paulo Kappke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added suggestions from Pete Payne <email@example.com>
* Fixed some php-opening-tags that caused some problems at installation. Reported and fixed by crsd at users.sourceforge.netwq... read more
- Remove the ability to bypass steps in the install wizard. Because of them many people don't do the installation right.
- Change licence for "GPLv2 and any later version" specifically to "GPLv2"
- Added default sorting options in code to avoid nasty errors when confiug table is incomplete and changed the "Save Default" option to create them as needed
- Added French templates contributed by GRISARD Jean Marc <jmgrisard AT capec D0T fr>
- Updated INSTALL to include instruction about cron
- Corrected a bug where mysar-importer would crash when processing a too long url. Submitted by "Cory A. Jaeger <cjaeger AT castechnologies D0T us>".
- Minor bugfix at a log redirector in a cronjob
Nicolas B was kind enough to not only translate mysar to French but to improve the multi-lingual system as well.
This file can be found in the "Files" section in SF under the "translations" category.
Changes from 2.0.7:
- Corrected UPGRADE instructions.
- Added a new example config.ini file and added the ability to fail back to this one, if the user didn't bother to create it.
- Fixed installation to give instructions for a working 2.0.X installation.
- Dev: Corrected updateConfig function to create the record, if not exists. Adapted some parts of the code that made the same check.
- Fixed bug 1429018: Corrected importer to remember last file position, so that it can just directly to where it left off.
- Fixed bug 1361802: Lack of "index.php" in the URLs causes some problems
- Dev: Create a new record in config table for options that don't exist in the database, but exist in the interface.
- Added the ability to group daily reports to weekly, monthly and yearly summaries, depending on the available data.
- Fixed error reporting when something went wrong during install
- Fixed a bug where special characters inside a username could cause the importer to fail.
- Fixed bug 1415620: cache percent isn't rounded at the index page
- Disable PHP's execution time limit for the command line scripts
- Fixed bug 1400943: users table is too short
- Added an alternative www-templates(www-templates.pt_BR) for the Portuguese language.
David Todd(firstname.lastname@example.org) released a C version of MySAR importer under the GPL Licence. Currently, it only works for the older MySAR 1.x schema and compiles cleanly only under FreeBSD.
This binary importer processed more than 2 million records only under 3 hours on a 1 GHz processor, surpassing by far my scriptable version.
This package can be found MySAR's SourceForge site. Anyone willing to port it to Linux and/or to the newer MySAR schema is more than welcome, since my C knowledge is limited.
A portuguese(pt_BR) translation of MySAR's web front-end, contributed by email@example.com, is now available at the "Files" section. Just replace "www-templates" directory found in MySAR whith the one found in this archive and you're done. Many thanks to cassiano.
This is MINOR release, addressing installation issues only. Noone already running 2.0.4 succesfully should upgrade.
Changes from 2.0.4: Removed etc/config.ini, etc/mysar.sql, make-release.sh and www/install/install.done, which where accidentally forgotten in the released version, causing havoc to whoever wanted to install MySAR.
Corrections in INSTALL file.
MySAR 2.0.4 Released!