Most of the users will have noticed the session problem with the MyMarket Demo Shop.
It was caused not by a bug in MyMarket by a problem with the PHP session configuration on SourceForge.
For those interested - here is reason:
A feature voting has been launched on the MyMarket homepage to give you the chance to let us know, which features are most important and therefore should be added first.
The number of features was just too large to start implementing right away, so we need your help - vote now !
PS: If your future wish is missing in the voting, please submit a feature request.... read more
A quick update to allow you to define the session name via the $CFG->sessionname variable incase you have more than one application that uses sessions on the same server.
New version of MyMarket available online:
- MyMarket now works with registered_globals turned off
- A confirmation message is displayed after adding to the shopping cart
- Searches limited to 100 items (for performance reasons)
- Trap for blank searches
- Updated search icon to look like the other ones
- Confirmations on delete functions on admin screens
- Updated installation documentation
- General code cleanup and various bug fixes
MyMarket has now an Online Demo version available.
Bug fix in product_details.php template, thanks to Jaime Pontes for pointing this out. New download file is available (version 1.61)
After development has been restarted this is the first release with only minor changes.
MyMarket development has been restarted. More features will be added to enhance MyMarkets functionality. However, the coding style will be kept simple and very well documented, since this is one of the most mentioned things about MyMarket.
Feature requests are very welcome. Please us the bug tracker or the forums for your ideas.