myLCD is a cross-platform text rendering and frame buffer library intended for embedded displays and LCD controllers.
Brief overview of whats new in v0.20.3:
- Support for SED1565 LCD controllers.
- Support for PCD8544 LCD controllers (Nokia's).
- Support for 40x12 Chinese LED name cards.
- Memory footprint drastically reduced, again.
- Reduction in glyph render time.
- Large improvement in all pixel manipulation operations.
- Internal support for Big5.
- JISX0213 decoding support.
- A proof of concept event driven window GUI API.
Complete change log:
Log in to post a comment.