mxhero and active directory sync

matze502
2013-03-27
2013-06-12
  • matze502

    matze502 - 2013-03-27

    Hi!
    I'm trying to get the AD sync working. The test button correctly shows the usernames and their aliases from the AD but they are not added to the list of email accounts.

    I configured the following:
    AD Domain: xxx.local
    Email-Aliases: mmustermann@technik.xxx.de or …@sales.xxx.de  (the departments as subdomain)
    I am using Srv2008R2 and Exchange 2010.

    mxhero (ver. 1.9.1) has the domain xxx.local configured and all alias domains added to this domain.

    I hope, someone have some ideas to help me.

    Thanks in advance!!

     
  • Marcelo Angel Marmol

    we found a couple of issues regarding exchange that are solve on the next release. Those issue made some accounts not been able to sync. Hope this solve the issue, but you will have to wait to the next release the next week probably, If you cant contact me I can send you a patch that you may try.

    Cheers

     
  • Bruno Santos

    Bruno Santos - 2013-03-27

    In the meantime:

    Change on file:

    /opt/mxhero/configuration/properties/org.mxhero.engine.plugin.adsync.cfg

    Line:

    exchangeFilter = (&(objectclass=user)(mail=*)(uid=*))

    By:

    exchangeFilter = (mail=*)

    Restart mxHero and test.

     
  • matze502

    matze502 - 2013-04-02

    Hi bcsantos,

    I tried the patch from mmarmol and your change. Still no sync. :-(
    I'm now trying a fresh installation.

     
  • matze502

    matze502 - 2013-04-02

    Update: surprisely it works now with your change bcsantos. Thanks for your help!!

     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks