This is it! My cleanup is complete... well my first attempt at it is anyway. A few things to note...
- xspf_player.as and xspf_player_slim.as now only contain code that is relevant to each skin.
- The .fla files are still the same so they were not included.
- The shuffle file had to be named _shuffle.as instead of shuffle.as. I got strange compiler errors otherwise. No idea why.
- Radio mode is not included. It would probably work, I just didn't try it.
- The button skin has not been worked on. I noticed that the code for this is totally different from the other two. Since it relies on shapes rather than text, the new code would need to be made even more generic. I have a few vague ideas. Maybe I'll look at it in a while.
Log in to post a comment.