version 0.2.2 and above: radio_mode feature by nosferathoo
"If additional param 'radio_mode=true' is present then XSPF Player knows that last track of playlist is in real a new playlist location. So when one end of one playlist - another is loaded."
*Fixed RFE [ 1231709 ] Play/Pause Button
Thanks to Erik de Jonge from podnova.com for sponsoring this feature
* Added support for the info element of XSPF playlists, see the test page at http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/test/info-test.html for more details.
Thanks to Derek from http://www.cdbaby.com/ for the support!
* Better Webjay integration.
Fixed Bugs and RFE:
[ 1201003 ] add a link icon to the originating website of the track
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1201003&group_id=128363&atid=711474... read more
autoload=true parameter support
* RFE [ 1156283 ]
* Bug [ 1170230 ]
The sources for the button player are on cvs, and a preview release is also available to download.
Good news for xspf actionscript developers today.
Ubes has just released a XSPF actionscript class that eases the parser and error handling:
I've been working on a new compact version that may be released very soon. You can test it at http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/button/test.html
It have some extra features like random mode and skinning, and it is compatible with version 6 players. The nice features will be ported to the other 2 versions later.
Fixed the feature request:
* [ 1101343 ] Scrolling Song Name/Title
And implemented a liquid layout for the extended version that rearranges the album cover image position acording to the window size. For use in the Firefox sidebar.
Fixed a big feature request:
* [ 1154401 ] playlist display
Yes! Now we have a listbox to show all the tracks!
* fixed RFE [ 1154014 ] Support for single mp3 playback
2 new parameters to use when loading a single mp3: song_url and song_title
From pre-Alpha to Alpha
Development Status: 3 - Alpha
Fixed 2 feature requests:
* [ 1148605 ] ability to limit the playlist size
* [ 1148606 ] customize the default player text
* Implemented feature request #1124799: Repeat playlist
Aldrin Hanley has written a doc explaining how to use the music player:
* Fixed bug #1101942: - volume resets to maximum upon playing a new song
* Implemented feature request #1114840 - Autoplay parameter
To use the autoplay parameter simply put an autoplay=true on the query string.
Check out Peter Forret's Webjay Wizard, a simple and easy way to generate html code for embeding your music playlists on a HTML
Lucas Gonze explains how to use the webjay rss -> xspf conversion to play podcasts with the player:
New context- menu item: "Add song to Webjay playlist"
fixed bugs:RFE [ 1103882 ] "Send to Webjay" button
Current version now support the <image> node for JPEGs and has a fluid UI that resizes according with the container width. (2 braches, slim and normal)
This version includes:
* play, next, prev, stop
* volume adjust
* context menu option to download the mp3 file
* display shows the annotation node for the current track of the xspf playlist