Munin 1.4.0 alpha 2 is now out. Source tar-ball at source forge, svn tag at our home-page.
I've not made as much progress as I'd have liked as I've spent more than half this week sick. Crossing fingers for a better next week.
Some highlights compared to alpha 1:
* snmp__if_multi plugin now works and graphs your switch traffic and errors. NOTE: Even if this is infinitly faster than the old way, if your switch has a slow SNMP agent you will need to tune the munin-node timeout setting. Run the plugin in munin-run to check it's execution time. My 16 port switch on local LAN gets me a runtime of less than 3 seconds.
* Actually generates PNGs this time ;-)
* Lots of different plugin fixes, including fixing autoconf-iguration issues.
* Some HTML enhancements, including dropdown boxes for selecting peer nodes to view. Configurable with "dropdownlimit" in munin.conf
* Various INSTALL documentation enhancements
* Get rid of munindoc.in from the installation
* Lots of other fixes!
Please test if you can.
I'd like to see install-reports on the munin-users list or in personal e-mail please. If you make bug tickets please mark as "1.4.0-alpha2" and select "1.4.0" as milestone.
Log in to post a comment.